WELCOME!!!

Welcome to my website
Here you will see a group of techniques,
to make money online!!!!
If you have some other techniques you want to share Then
Please send it to me in a mail

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Story

Hey 
people 
Here is a member 
of 
Justbeenpaid

Here 
read 
His story

"I Lost my last J.O.B. as the groundskeeper for a student housing development in May of 2009. I was collecting Unemployment Compensation and on the constant search for another J.O.B. ...I moved out of my second floor apartment and moved in with my parents.
I found JBP toward the end of 2010, signed up as a free member skimmed the info and it looked like ALOT and I deleted my account (Very Stupid I know).
Then I got involved in a traditional MLM in January of 2011 while still searching for a J.O.B. Long story short, I made about $300-$400 within 4 months before it fell apart and I left. Then in May my Unemployment compensation was exhausted.
I found JBP AGAIN and THIS time my back was to the wall so I said, "I'm going to make this work no matter what I have to do!" I studied for hours a day every single day.
I had $20 per week from my brother for gas to help him run errands (because he doesn't drive). I put $5-$10 in my gas tank and just didn't go anywhere unnecessary or I walked. The rest of the money went into JSS-Tripler. I worked on promoting my affiliate websites everywhere I could for free. I spent a total of around $60-$70 and compounded all referral commissions.
Today, after only 10 months, I now earn a little over double online what my monthly income from my last J.O.B. generated for me. 3/4 of that is from JBP alone!"
-- Paul L. Yeager ("Yeagermeister")



This is a incredible story
I think


No comments:

Post a Comment